Office personnel are the foundation supporting Primes on-shore operations. Competencies and talent of our people are the cornerstone of what we aim to achieve in the transportation of energy in a safe and efficient manner.
1. Training Manager
Prime Marine Management Inc. is seeking to employ an experienced and qualified Training Manager for the company’s Training Department.
The Training Manager will manage all the functions of the Training department and of the Training centres, being responsible to identify the training needs and to ensure that first class in house training is provided to the crews and to the candidate crew members of the company’s vessels.
Candidates must have:
• At least 2 years working experience as Training Manager and Instructor in shipping industry.
• Master Mariner Certificate on Tankers, LPGs or holder of a relevant University degree.
• IMO, STCW, ISM, TMSA3 and industry training best practices, very good knowledge
• Very good command of English and Greek language
• Very good communication, presentation and employee development skills
• Computer literate
Candidates are requested to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All CVs will be handled with strict confidentiality.