We are pleased to announce that on the 28th of March of 2020, our Marshall Islands-flagged Endless Summer obtained the E-Zero Designation on her QUALSHIP 21 certification by the United States Coast Guard.
The vessel has met the below eligibility requirements, to obtain the certification:
1. Enrolled in QUALSHIP 21, maintain the certification for the past three years, and remain eligible for re-enrollment.
2. Zero worldwide MARPOL detentions for the vessel in the past three (3) years.
3. Zero environmental deficiencies (MARPOL, 33 CFR Subchapter O, Ballast Water Management, Vessel General Permit, Antifouling) in the U.S. over the past three (3) years.
4. Zero Letters of Warning, Notices of Violation, or Civil Penalties related to Right Whale Mandatory Ship Reporting or speed restriction violations over the past 5 (five) years.
5. Installed CG type-approved Ballast Water Management (BWM) system or operating without a BWM compliance date extension letter granted under 33 CFR 151.2036.
This achievement reflects the company’s perpetual efforts to maintain the highest industry standards in every aspect of the daily vessels’ operations.
Up to now, 31 of the company’s vessels that trade to the United States of America, hold a Qualship 21 certificate.
Click here to view Endless Summer – Approval Letter & Certificate.